Friday, March 23, 2012

As I Am

Well this is me, I am full of irony. I really don't know how to describe myself in so many words cause often times I'm misunderstood and things I say are misconstrude. But I will admit I am rather wild, not really crazy. I aim to be creative and clever. I don't really have ambition I just go with the flow. I've had some amazing opportunities and done some awesome things, but I've also made mistakes and learned from them. Although I am optimistic most of the time, I am not idealistic I am realistic. I try to be humble but sometimes I'm self righteous. I don't live by some strong code of moral ethics, but I try to live by some strong moral convictions. Most importantly though I don't regret anything I've ever done, but I do regret some things I didn't do. My favorite color is purple, I love a starry night sky in Montana and the lights of Las Vegas. I don't like getting hit on, I just like hanging out. I finally got to go to the Pendleton Roundup in 06'. It was one of my goals in life, and I won't lie, I partied like a rockstar. I love life, and try to get the most out it. Now I have a daughter, and my new priority in life is to raise her right. It's okay with me if she is anything like me, I just want her to live right and be free! Every thing happens for a reason, so this is where I am at in my journey through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment